
"That thing is growing by the day!" -our friend Wesley, who is also our dentist.
I am still feeling good and I think I am finally getting some energy back, but my back has been hurting a lot more. This weekend we are headed to Southaven for Jennifer Dixon Brown's baby shower. Hopefully she can help us register for all the baby goodies we need, since there are no stores in Starkville where we can register.
The weekend before last we had 5 people in town for the MSU-Tennessee game. The weather was great and we had a fun tailgate with pork tenderloin and sausage - YUM. MSU lost, but it was not that bad of a game. This week's game was tough to watch though. Mark & Robin came over for a small indoor "tailgate", but we ended up outside playing w/the kiddies before too long.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
28 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, it looks like you're pregnant, or something!!!!! Sit down, prop up your feet, don't let your back hurt! Once that young'un comes, you won't have the time!!! Start resting up NOW!!!!
Wowee Melissy! You are adorable! Look at your babygirl! Let me know what kind of babygoods you'll be needing. I hope I can see you soon!
Post a Comment