I really have had to slow down the past 2 weeks. The weekend before last I started having sharp pains when I walk, so I called my nurse friends and my doctor. They all said it is just the baby dropping, and to take it easy. So Grady did our grocery shopping, put up our Christmas lights, put up our Christmas tree, cleaned up the yard, etc. etc. I am feeling much better now, but am still trying to take it slow(er).
Brandy Akers and Robin Stevens threw me a shower in Starkville last weekend! Everything was so nice! Especially the holiday coffee bar with whipped cream, chocolate chips, cinnamon sticks, and candy canes - YUM.
Amanda Wallace (Grady's mom), Amanda Stauble (came all the way from Vicksburg), Carmen Rodgers (a nurse in Labor & Delivery), Mrs. Mylroie (teaches in Grady's department), and Robin's daughter Katie.
Amy Aarhus (due first week in Jan.) and Orly Hardin, both from First Presbyterian Church.
The lovely hostesses, Brandy and Robin.
Amazing cake!
From the Stapletons. CUTE.
Amy Stapleton, due the same day as me!
Carmen Rodgers, 20 weeks along!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Starkville Shower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment