Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our Toys Runneth Over

I wish I could post pictures of all the gifts that Delia has received, but it would be a never ending job! So many sweet people have sent her so many wonderful things. Our dining room and living room looked like Christmas Day for over a month with piles of baby clothes and toys heaped on top of everything. Everyone has been so generous - I think the only things we have had to buy for Delia were a pacifier clip and some baby clothes hangers. There was one surprise that came in the mail one day that I will share. Our friend Ann from Florida sent not only goodies for Delia, but also fun toys for Buddy and Miller!

Thank you for the Pluto rope toy Ann!

It is tasty.

Thank you for my squeaky fish toy!

Get your own!

MINE!!!

No comments: