Monday, May 5, 2008

Get Ready for CUTE

When I started getting Delia ready for her bath tonight, she got tickled and just started smiling this new big open-mouth smile. Then she started kicking her legs like crazy and beating her own belly like a drum! It was hilarious. Grady and I laughed so loud that we scared her. She stopped to look at us, then she started smiling and kicking again.

Mommy and Daddy just tickled my belly.

Lying on my hooded towel is hilarious!

OK now I am about to do a trick...

I can touch my toes now and I love to grab my feet!

When I crack up, Mommy and Daddy crack up too!

They laughed a little too loud that time.

They are so silly.

Then just a short half hour later, she is tired and falling apart. People ask if she ever cries. The answer is yes.
MAD!

Give us a break folks, it's laundry day.

No comments: