
This weekend we had great weather - up to 71 degrees! - and were finally able to play outside a little bit. After we went to the MSU basketball game on Saturday, Delia's friend Amelia (and her parents John and Carmen) came over and we all sat around a bonfire in the back yard. The girls were really excited when we told them what we were doing.

"Let's go!"

On Sunday, we took a short walk to the edge of our back yard, which backs up to a cow pasture. The cows drive Buddy crazy, and he is quick to squeeze under the fence and torment them. Today it was no surprise when he ran out barking and tried to wrangle them up.

Here is a close up of Buddy getting too close and having to scoot out of the way when a cow had enough of him.

Grady tells Delia what sound a cow makes.

"Back off crazy white devil dog!"

Then we walked 2 houses down where our neighbor lets the dogs swim in his pond. Miller showed off his retrieving skills. He loves to swim and fetch the duck decoys and will do it until he just about collapses.

A flying leap into the water - the only way Miller knows how to do it!

Miller caught mid-shake.

Slow-mo shake!

Buddy likes to swim and retrieve too, but mostly he waits until Miller is almost done, then tries to claim the bumper for himself.
1 comment:
I wish I was there with you!
I love the Miller shake faces.
I didn't know there were cows back there. Remember when Miller pretended to not know how to jump the fence?
That pointing pic is incredible, and not only cause Grady is Mooing.
I love you!
Post a Comment