Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Girl

Snow last weekend, 75˚ this weekend! Delia spent so much time outside Saturday and Sunday that she got a little pink from the sun!

We borrowed this cool car from our neighbor Saturday morning. Delia was whining in this picture because I had to stop pushing it to run around and take her picture.

Delia has been walking so well with her walking toy! Grady took these sweet pictures while I was babysitting for some friends.

Fun with Photoshop.

Those shoes! That booty!

Delia walked halfway down our long driveway and back!

"Look at me go!"

Delia got to ride the neighborhood train Saturday AND Sunday! Grady said she threw a huge fit on Saturday when it was time to get out. Believe it or not, I think she is having fun here...

The engineers, Little Charlie and Big Charlie.

Near...

Far!

"Look out tree, here I come!"

"Wheeeee!"

1 comment:

Erica said...

OMG! She is sooooooooo big! And so beautiful, too! I love those little shoes. She looks so carefree and sweet in that swing, too. I love it!