Sunday, April 5, 2009

Calm before the storm.

It has been a long weekend at our house. Delia spent most of Friday throwing up. I was bed-bound all day on Saturday after throwing up that morning. Around 12:30 am on Sunday, we woke up to discover that Delia had a "blowout" requiring a bath and a change of sheets. During this lovely time, Melissa began her bout with vomiting. It is now 8:45 pm on Sunday, and I am the only healthy person in the house. Melissa is taking her 5th or 6th nap of the day (each followed or preceded by vomiting), and Delia just passed out after vomiting in the living room. Instinctively, I caught a handful, but there was much more than a handful to account for.

So, I provide this fun video that was taken literally less than 5 minutes prior to Delia's last episode...don't worry, it was a high point in the day and perfectly safe for family viewing. Yes, both her t-shirt and skirt are way too small, but I was looking for clothes that I could just throw away in the event of a really bad night. Thanks in part to my quick hands, I think I spared both items from the dumpster.

No comments: