Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mother's Day

Just when I think I am caught up on this blog, I fall behind again! Here are pics from Mother's Day! Delia and I went down to Vicksburg for the weekend since Grady was out of town. For Mother's Day lunch we went to Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano in the Renaissance shopping center in Jackson with Nana and Papa.

Delia didn't eat a bite of her spaghetti until I told her she could eat with her hands. Then she dove in!

A happy messy girl.

We got white chocolate bread pudding AND creme brulee for dessert!

YUM YUM

Renaissance has lots of fancy pants shopping and other fun things like water fountains that come out of the ground.

When Princess D gets really messy, she says "I need a new shirt!" Luckily, we always keep an extra outfit in her bag. Delia's favorite thing about Renaissance was the "horsies" in this fountain.

No comments: