
A pretty good summary of the past month: YAWN! Brooks is sleeping anywhere from 2-5 hours at a time, but nothing really consistent yet. New baby + Thanksgiving + Christmas + no sleep = not much time devoted to the blog (or Christmas cards, Christmas cooking, etc.). So here are some pictures from the first 2 weeks at home!

Nana, Papa, and Grandma 'Manda all came to help out during the first 2 weeks. We couldn't have made it without them!

Delia is thoroughly enjoying the title of "Big Sister," and is posing in her "Big Sister" shirt here. She has happily taken on new responsibilities and a helpful big girl attitude, which includes things like, "I don't need my potty seat - I'm a big sister!" and "I don't need you to wipe my booty - I'm a big sister!"

Big yawn, little man.

Brooks sleeps a lot, and I believe if I had documented it, he probably set a world record in poopy diapers per 24 hour period those first 2 weeks.

Hmmmmm. To burp or not to burp?

Grady says that like
Ricky Bobby, Brooks doesn't know what to do with his hands. They are always wiggling around.

"Hmmmm. What to have for dinner... milk or milk?"

There go those hands again. Uncontrollable!

"They keep jumping in my mouth!"

Taking advantage of the porch swing with Nana and Papa on a warm day in late November.

Passed out with Dad. By the look on Grady's face, Brooks may have just let one rip. His toots shake the house and regularly interrupt Delia's play: "Mama, what was THAT?"

Sweet face.

I can't believe all the goodies that people are sending Delia! This super soft hat came from our friend in Florida, Ms Ann! Delia is definitely adjusting well to our new addition. Thanks to all of our friends for the gifts, meals, and babysitting!
1 comment:
gotta love the shockers shirt!
...Kirk
Post a Comment