Our friend and kin Erin Dixon has recently gone pro at photography. And she is GOOD. She offered to do Brooks' newborn pictures for us as a baby gift. Erin stressed that we had to do it very soon after he was born "so that he'll sleep through all the things we are going to do to him." I think he was less than 2 weeks old when she took these.
I have been keeping the pictures under wraps because I hope to turn one of them into Brooks' announcement soon. But he may be 4 yrs old before it ever goes out, so I wanted to go ahead and share the preciousness. Amanda Hes is a turkey (and supermom) for having a baby after me and getting her announcements out before me.I know Erin can't keep the gallery up forever, so I am posting some of my favorites here. If you would like to see them all, which I high recommend, visit the Gallery and log in with password: bdixon. Enjoy!








We are so grateful Erin shared her talents with us! These pictures are absolutely priceless to me. Muddy Feet Photography is based in Clinton and you can see more of Erin's work here: http://muddyfeetphoto.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
I love these!! I am so stealing the blocks idea:)
Post a Comment