
Because I have a really slow laptop at home, and I'm not that good at Flickr, I am just now posting my friend Erica's pictures from her visit in February, when she escaped the wintry mix of Chicago for Mississippi. There was snow on the ground when she got here, followed by some sunny days of upper 60's - if I remember correctly. Brooks was NOT sleeping through the night at that time, so many things are fuzzy - not to be confused with Erica's cute hubby Fuzzy.

We had the perfect lunch at Little Dooey BBQ, a Starkville original. Pictured here: pulled pork, BBQ sausage, fried pickles, potato salad, and some buttery bread. MM-MMM!!

Saturday morning, Grady kept both kids so we could get pedicures and go shopping!

Sunday, we bundled up the kiddos for a picnic at the wildlife refuge.

Brooks Bear, ready to go!

It was a beautiful day to be out and about.

One of the first pictures of Brooks smiling!

Gettin' tickled...

I will do some silly stuff for this little man's giggles!

The fam at the observation deck, where on warmer days, we've seen alligators float by! Thanks for the pics Erica!
1 comment:
Hooray! What a blast!
I am still bummed that we didn't get a pic of the 2 of us together (other than our feet) and also that I didn't get a photo of me and Brooks!
I love y'all! Send the warm weather up my way!
Post a Comment