Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Diwas' Birthday Party

We have been to many birthday parties this year, but this one in May was extra special. Diwas (DEE-bus) is the sweet boy that our friends Mike and Karyn adopted from Nepal. As I've said before, I take a lot fewer pictures at events with 2 kids in tow, so thanks to Kelli A. who took the time to shoot photos of the whole party, THEN sent us our own pictures!

Brooks is about 5 1/2 months old here. Very close to when his first tooth popped out.


There were lots of fun activities, like a inflatable bouncy house, slip and slide, and lots of good food, like PINK CUPCAKES (Delia's favorite).


Delia was not brave enough to go tearing down the slip and slide with the other kids, but at least she put on her bathing suit. Diwas ended up slipping and sliding buck naked. Now that's a party!

Grady pretending to toss Brooks down the slip and slide. Not funny.

One of the only pictures I took. Way to go mom. But there's the back of Diwas's head!

No comments: