Tuesday, August 7, 2012

January 2012, Delia's 4th Birthday

Delia's birthday weekend just happened to coincide with the release of Beauty & the Beast in 3D, so we invited her whole class and some other good friends for a party at the theater.


The birthday girl - all decked out!

The cake was from a mix, but I was proud of my homemade cream cheese icing. And I made Belle entirely out of icing.
Just kidding. She's a bank.

We had 2 tables packed with kids in a pretty small party room. The moms had to hang out in the hallway til movie time!

I asked Delia to sit with her friends for a picture and she just looked at me. So I said, "OK, we'll take it without you." She squalled. When you're little, tears are just a part of every day life. We usually recover quickly. It's her party! She can cry if she wants to!

Blowing out her candle.

Ice cream! Clockwise, Amelia, Reese, Maddie, Delia, and Landon.

Delia's all time favorite teacher, Miss Chan, stopped by to say hello. She is a sweet lady who loves Delia very much!

No comments: