




I have been helping coordinate a few aspects of Downtown Starkville's summer promotion, Christmas in July. When the guy with the fun jump/bouncy house/moonwalk/whatever showed up, he said "So are you going to monitor the kids all day?" Immediately, I said, "Um, NO." I had plans to do a lot of napping this afternoon. But apparently, if you want supervision with the fun jump, you have to ask for that when you order it. So, from 10am-4pm, I made sure the little munchkins did not kill each other or roll out onto their heads. It was not bad. Weather was good and I had good company: our Downtown Business Association intern, Bethany Shipp, Miss Houston North Central, set up her autograph station next to me and SpongeBob. Some awesome neighbors brought me lunch and their kiddies got to jump around too. The princess was not sitting on Santa's lap under ANY circumstances.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Christmas in July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are getting in good practice when YOUR munchkin wants to spend hours in a jumping doohickey!!!
Post a Comment