Thursday, August 9, 2007

17 Weeks


"Your belly's bigger than it was yesterday!" -Grady

I am still feeling good, just tired most of the time. Everyone says my energy will come back, so I will keep waiting. I recently got a ton of cute maternity clothes (and bottles and binkys and other things that I don't know what to do with) from Amanda Stauble (thank you!!!!), delivered by Mama and Daddy when they visited Starkville weekend before last. And Amanda Wallace (Grady's mom) just brought me several brand new outfits that I can wear to work, including this cute red top. Yay! The only place I have been able to find maternity clothes in Starkville is at the Wal-Mart - and I have begun to enjoy trips to Wal-Mart because even though I am 4 months pregnant, I am not HALF as big as half the people in Wal-Mart! More good fortune: Grady's aunt and uncle are giving us their girls' barely used Pottery Barn nursery furniture set!! And Grady's mom wants to buy us a rocking chair or glider, so we won't have to buy any furniture at all! Yippee!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

WOW! You are GORGEOUS! Look at that belly--there's a baby in there!

Unknown said...

Melissa - you look great! I love the red top. Love it love it love it :)
I am sorry I missed your phone call the other night - I am glad to read that all is going well though!

and SCORE on the baby furniture -baby dixon is gonna be soo spoiled! I can't wait to see you. Take care, love laura