Monday, August 20, 2007

2 Big Bellies




Jennifer & Wes and Amanda & Danny came to visit this weekend! Danny made a stop at the Biker Rally at Sturgis South on Saturday and got to show off his new Harley. Amanda brought us 20 lbs. of fresh shrimp and we cooked some awesome shrimp and grits.

In this picture, I am 19 weeks, Jenn is 23 weeks. She is having a boy and has just started to feel her baby moving around. She says she is sure I am having twins because I am bigger than she is and twins run in my family AND there were actually 2 little butterbeans on my sonogram, but the nurse assured us one was a yolk sack that feeds the baby. We will see for sure at our next doctor's appointment, 1 week from today!

Happy Birthday to Gerald and Kirk today!

2 comments:

Erica said...

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Y'all are so gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I knew that that first comment had to be from Erica!! But y'all do look great, all glowy from all that shrimp, and your butterbeans!!