Sunday, February 10, 2008

Visit from the Reid Ladies



Our friends Erica and Tricia Reid came up from Vicksburg for the afternoon on Thursday! Erica lives in Chicago and I know she is enjoying the warm weather here. We had coffee and visited while Delia slept, and Delia woke up right before they left for a little awake time.

I took Delia with me to the office for a few hours on Friday, just to see how she would do and to make sure that I can figure out the car seat by myself (and because I needed to get OUT of the house). She fussed at first, then slept for the rest of the 15-minute ride. I brought her car seat inside and she slept in that for an hour or two while I met my new student intern (who has been working for 2 weeks now) and went over some logo designs. Delia got fussy as it got closer to feeding time, so we wrapped it up and went home before too long. She is still sleeping for 3-4 hours at a time, so we are feeling pretty lucky. Especially after talking with my friend Amy Aarhus, whose baby Jack is 7 weeks old and is sleeping an average of 2 hours at a time. Yikes!

No comments: