Sunday, March 2, 2008

6 Weeks Old and Sleepy


This week Delia went to her first dinner out at a restaurant and she slept right through it: Mi Hacienda with Ryan & Brandy. After that we went to an MSU basketball game, which was incredibly loud, and she slept through most of that too. On Thursday, I had a meeting and a doctors appointment, so I went in to work and Grady kept Delia all day. They went to campus to meet everyone at his building and they went for a walk with the stroller. On Friday, we went to dinner at Old Venice with our friends Mac & Peggy Fulghum from Vicksburg, who were in town for MSU baseball. Delia slept through that too. This morning we went to church and Delia fell asleep in her car seat on the way. We dropped her off in the church nursery, still strapped into her car seat, and she was still sleeping in it when church was over. No fun for all the ladies who volunteer for the nursery just so they can rock babies for a few hours!

Buddy, don't get in my swing!

I have learned how to smile this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHH! She's getting so big and I'm missing it! Make her stop, make her stop!!