



I have taken Delia to the office a few afternoons this week so I can get caught up at work and she has done great. Most of the time she sleeps. Sometimes she sits in her aquarium bouncer seat and listens to the bubbling sounds it makes until she drifts off to sleep (again). My designer Darcy says the bubbles put her to sleep too. Delia went to her first meeting today! It was a laid-back afternoon meeting of the Starkville Downtown Business Association. It was held at a new cafe downtown, which is right around the corner from our office, so we loaded up in the stroller and rolled on down there. Everyone oohed and gooed over her. I'm sure she would have enjoyed it - if she'd been awake. This girl can sleep!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Delia Goes to Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment