Grady says we don't need to pay someone to take professional pictures of Delia because I have a good camera, and there is a better chance us of catching her in a good mood than trying to schedule it. So I took advantage of a particularly happy time this weekend and got the naked baby pictures I have been wanting! Delia is 5 1/2 months old here.
Delia got a super duper rainforest jumperoo from Grandma Amanda, complete with flashing lights and elephant and monkey noises! Fun fun!A far as solid food goes, we didn't make it too long with the rice cereal. She cried on the third day I fed it to her as if to say "This is SO gross! Please don't make me eat any more!" She likes oatmeal cereal much better, and has jumped right into squash and carrots!





1 comment:
What a sweetie! Want me to tell you how to make your own oatmeal cereal?
Post a Comment