Saturday, January 17, 2009

Delia's First Birthday!!

"It's my birthday! YAY!"

We had a small party and cookout for Delia's birthday. Even though the high was in the 40's, Grady cooked burgers, hot dogs, sausage, and chicken on the grill for everyone. As we finished eating, we heard a bell ringing outside. It was our neighbor, Dr. Wax, inviting everyone to take a ride on the train he made from old lawn mowers. Too cool!

Riley, Carmen, and Amelia want to ride that train!

It was Delia's first time outside in about a week and it was serious business at first.

"Riley, can you believe we are on a real live train?"

Wes and Wesley stay warm in the coal car.

John, Carmen, and their Eskimo baby!

"What a fun birthday ride!"

"It's my birthday! YAY!"

"It's Delia's birthday! YAY!"

Delia and Dad snuggle up and watch the trees and the neighborhood dogs go by.
"Thank you Dr. Wax!"

"It's my birthday! YAY!"

Too excited to sit down in the high chair.

"Mommy, what are you doing with that fire?"

"Daddy, what is Mommy doing with that fire?"

"OK. Seriously. Don't come any closer."

"If I jump now, maybe I can get to my getaway stroller..."

"Finally someone blew that thing out!"

"Cake... icing... eh, it's alright I guess."

"I love to party!"

It's always good to have a sharp dressed man around to put together your new toys.

"Keys? Cool! My new BMW must be outside! Let's go!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for commenting on my sharp outfit. It was just something that I threw together at the last minute. Kind of you to notice.