
This picture cracks me up. I posted it with no explanation, but I had to go back and add some details. When I picked Delia up from day care, her hair was standing straight up. I asked the afternoon girls what could have made it stick up like that and they said, "Baked beans?" The bib is a precious Christmas bib that I bought and then forgot to use at Christmas. The purple bottle is my attempt to substitute the sippy cup for the bottle. Delia likes her sippy cups, but has not yet warmed up to the hard tops. Luckily the tops and nipples are all interchangeable. You wouldn't know it from this picture, but Delia is favoring finger food much more than baby food these days. However, the food on her face is prunes, because she needs a little more regularity in her life.
2 comments:
HAHAHAH! That is priceless!
Love y'all!
You sure the prunes are not what made her hair stand up
Post a Comment