Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blogging Under the Influence

... of a bad movie. I am going to try to do my part to make the world a happier place by telling everyone I can, DON'T see the movie "Changeling." Even if you are in love with Angelina Jolie and you would like nothing better than to look at her for a solid 2 hrs and 20 minutes, just say no. Unless you like killing children - oops, spoiled it for you - you will not like Changeling. I don't know how the director of Gran Turino (awesome movie) directed this awful thing. Shame on you Clint Eastwood! So I am up watching Ace of Cakes on the Food Network to try to override the awfulness. It's working - these cakes are pretty awesome. Go see Slumdog Millionaire! It won 8 Academy Awards and you will feel happy at the end.

2 comments:

Erica said...

AGH! Thanks for the info! Not that I really wanted to see it anyway. That sounds horrible! We once were subscribers to this hip new theatre company, until I realized that 5 SHOWS IN A ROW were about dead children. That did it for me. No thanks.

I love Ace of Cakes and when we go to Baltimore in May we are going to scope out the building and just gawk. I love Geoff.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was good. Yeah, there were some not so great details and happenings in the movie, but it was based on a true story. I would go from being mad, to crying. And I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan.