Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hoppin' Saturday

This morning I took some baby portraits for a woman whose baby, Riley, missed picture day at day care. We met on campus at 9am and the cloudy day made conditions pretty perfect. Later, I came back with Delia - I wouldn't have been able to sleep at night if I didn't get a picture of Delia in those roses in front of MSU's library.

Here is one of my favorites of baby Riley. While I was taking pictures, Grady and Delia went to the opening day of the Farmer's Market. Then I took Delia to a double birthday party at a local park with a big pavilion and playground. She slid on the slide and got a goodie bag with sunglasses and toys.

Lots of people, hamburgers, and hot dogs!

2 cakes!

Delia and our friend Klancie (mother of 5!)

Then it was home for a nap, then back to campus for photos w/Delia and Amelia.

Amelia poses for "Baby Today"magazine

And then lets loose!




Sweet girls!

No comments: