Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trip to Charlotte

Last weekend, Amanda and I flew to Charlotte to throw Anna a baby shower! We traveled on Thursday, had a great lunch w/fantastic margaritas in the ATL airport, and stayed with Mama and Daddy Thursday night. Friday, we all met up with Anna and were treated to a fancy lunch at 131 Main. It was soooo good. Then we went shopping!

Friday night we had dinner at The Bonefish. Also soooo good.

Mama had already gotten a lot done in the weeks leading up to the shower, so we made one last grocery run Saturday morning, then set everything up. There were cream puffs, petit fours, chocolate cannolis... yum!

Slushy punch w/giant frozen hearts! Very yummy. Recipe here.

Let's eat! Anna's sister is a pilot and she has her captain's uniform on here because she had to fly out right after the shower!

Anna is due Dec. 27. Where is her belly??

She got lots of great baby loot, like this sweet giraffe play mat. It was so soft. I wanted it.

And this awesome MSU track suit!

And this precious diaper cake - made by Amanda.

And this gorgeous diaper bag - also made by Amanda!!

After the shower, we changed clothes to go on one last shopping trip before dinner: "What?? We can't go out like this??" (Hey! There's that little baby belly!)

I don't know who took this action shot of me cleaning up, but this is the only picture I got of Daddy!! How did we not get a picture with the girls?? And where is Mama? Anna - if you have some pictures, send them to me please, and I will send you all of mine!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Y'all are SO CUTE!