Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weekend at Wesley's

Grady's sister Jennifer is counting down the days until Baby #2, Cameron arrives. We drove up to Southaven for a quick visit the weekend before 4th of July.

Since it was SO hot, we went to the Botanic Garden because it had some water features that we thought would keep the kids cooled off.

Climbing around and exploring.

Princess even got in the water!

Wesley in a canoe, wearing a shirt that he made himself!

Running to the next fun thing!

There were lots of different themed playhouses, and the kiddies chose this one made of twigs.

5 minutes out of the water, it was already so hot again, we got popsicles.

"Here's mine!"

"YAY for popsicles!!"



I think Wesley looks like such a little man in this picture!

Just one of the neat scenes created in the gardens.

Delia in the giant bird house!

There were stumps to hop on, building blocks, and pieces to make a fort.

Grandma Amanda helped the kiddos build a fort while the preggos tried not to melt.

Remember these girls? This was Aug. 2007. I was 19 weeks and Jennifer was 23 weeks.

Here I am about 18 weeks and Jennifer is about 36 weeks - I think. Jennifer is scheduled to have a C-section in about 6 more days!

No comments: