Delia was asked to be in a fashion show called Bully Babies last month, and I am just now rounding up the pictures. The company is Kate Rees and they specialize in monogrammed clothing, bags, etc.
By the second outfit, she was having fun.
Baby Molly Kate, who may have been asleep,
our friend Klancie's FOUR boys (the first 3 are triplets, the last one Parker, came 10 months after the triplets)
and Klancie's daughter Tanner - workin' it!
Bully came out for a surprise appearance! I was glad Delia didn't notice him on the stage behind her (next picture), or she really would have jumped off.
At the end of the show, all the kids got little cowbells and were then turned loose on the cupcakes and balloons waiting outside.
Our Vicksburg friends Amanda and Greg were in town for Mina's gymnastics meet, so they (and Macy!) met us for the end of the fashion show. We went downstairs to the Student Union's food court to get Chik-Fil-A ice cream to go along with our cupcakes!
Yum yum.
Sometimes Delia and I play a game where we look at each other and try to keep a straight face.
It cracks us up.
Every time.
"That's good stuff right there!"
Macy: Mmmmm MMM!
Mina, gymnastics queen!
Hooray for cupcakes and ice cream and girlfriends!






2 comments:
Precious and i love that dress! i think chris might be bringing alex to the game this weekend with his family. it's too late for david so i think i'm staying back :( hope to see y'all this fall as we have tickets.
All our sweet peas did soo great that entire long day!! I was proud of them all. Yea I thought it was pretty funny while we were leaving campus Mina casually said, " Ya know I really like this place!" I almost had to resuscitate her daddy! Then I calmly reminded him that he told her she could go to any school she wanted to...
Post a Comment