Top 10 reasons I haven't blogged in a month:
1. 100 degrees really wipes you out when you are a human incubator. It's all I can do to get leftovers on the table every night.
2. I'm too tired to come up with any more. Here are some really random pictures.

From our last visit to Southaven - Delia loved Wesley's bubble machine.

No bubbles made it into this picture, so we call it Delia's "Praise Jesus" picture.

After our trip to the Botanic Gardens, Wesley passed out at lunch. This pic was in my phone so it didn't get included in that post.

Haircut #2! Delia did great.

The kiddie drape still had her fish stickers on it from her first haircut!

Woo! Lookin' good!

And she got a sucker for being good!

This is the only picture I got from our friend Bryan and Christine's baby shower. I did the desserts! Lemon cake mix cookies, rocky road bars, and (store bought) cream puffs.

And this is the only picture I got from Christmas in July - I think. Face painting with stamps! It was too hot to stay very long... the story of so many events this summer.
1 comment:
Ha! You are hilarious.
I want whatever Wesley was supposed to have for lunch.
Delia is too cute for words.
Seriously.
Post a Comment