I tried to spend lots of time with Delia last weekend so she would not feel left out during Brooks' arrival. So, I took her to the football game on Saturday night, the volleyball game on Sunday afternoon, and the basketball game on Monday night (yeah, I know...lots of sacrifices by this great dad). Both the football and basketball games played this one song that is a favorite of the students. All I knew about the song was that there is a line that says, "Everbody hands up," where all the students raise their hands. Apparently, Delia was paying attention because she started singing this last night. A quick online search for those lyrics brought up the song, and you can see below what ensued.
I cut the video off about half way through. She continued to "dance," albeit at a slower pace, for the remainder of the song.
No comments:
Post a Comment