Sunday, May 29, 2011

Party Party

We have been to a LOT of birthday parties over the past few months. There have been castle inflatable jumpers, indoor cardboard castles, tunnels and ball pits, and on and on. Usually, if I am toting 2 kiddos and all their stuff, the camera doesn't make it out of the car. I had just been to a photography workshop the day we went to this party for our friend Joseph (late March), so I was playing with some pretty sophisticated things that I had learned, like... taking the camera out of Auto mode.



Look at this face! This girl would never sit down to supper and say "Yuck!" then go screaming to time out because she refused to apologize.

Money shot.

Delia is getting really good at pumping her legs to swing herself - I think that is what she is doing here.

Delia's friend Amelia. They are getting so big!

Who teaches these girls to pose?

Could Joseph be having any more fun?? Birthday!! Balloons!! Pizza!! Yeah!!

No comments: