Trying to get this blog caught up to real time and keep all these pictures in order, but I found some on my fancy phone last night that I forgot about. Here's more fun stuff we did in August!
I conquered my fear of homemade cinnamon rolls and Delia helped! See the Pioneer Woman's super yummy recipe here.
Any occasion is appropriate for a crown at our house.
Followed the recipe even down to the maple icing. GOOD. VERY GOOD.
As long as we can get a car buggy, taking both kids to the grocery store is no big deal. It's actually kind of fun. No car buggy available? Then we go next door to Lowe's and snag one of theirs. Brooks' favorite thing in the store is the shiny balloons in the floral department.
This adorable outfit came from our dear friend Tricia! The front says "Baby Express" and the back...
Too cute! Thank you Tricia!!


No comments:
Post a Comment