Thursday, November 24, 2011

September!

Just chillin' at 10 months old.

Brooks loves this little car just as much as Delia did, and we ran up and down the driveway in September enjoying the cooler weather.

Big sister loves to help with Brooks whenever she can.

And I think I mentioned it before, but she also loves to ham it up for the camera.

Sweet sister.

Delia has been practicing her tricycle riding so that she can get a "princess bike and princess helmet" (safety first) from Santa.

"Mom, please can I take the car out? I'll be home early..."

"I don't care what you say. I'm taking it. Don't wait up."

Hanging with Dad.

Must have been a "touchdown!"

We made a quick trip to Vicksburg for Nana's birthday in September. Brooks has his surprised look on, which our friend Bryan has brought to our attention: "Brooks always looks surprised!"

No comments: