Friday, January 18, 2008

Delia Claire Dixon

Delia was born at 8:30pm on Thursday, January 17. She weighed 7 lbs, 7 oz and was 20" long. Everyone is doing fine.

15 comments:

Erica said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations, you guys! I can't wait to meet her!!

Kelli said...

Congratulations Melissa & Grady! I'm praying for sleep for you guys!

Kelli Anthony

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that she is here and everyone is okay! She is just precious!!!! And that is a beautiful name!! CONGRATS!!!!

Brandy & Ryan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We can't wait to meet Delia and we're glad to hear everyone is doing fine.

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

Congratulations!!! Glad everyone is fine and I love the name. What a beautiful gift from the Lord! Praising Him....love ya, r

jana Underwood said...

Melissa and Grady,

I am so happy for you. She is a beautiful little girl. Daughters are a delight. Enjoy!

Jana Underwood

Unknown said...

Congratulations Momma, Daddy, and big brothers Miller and Bud!

She is so beautiful... I love the way she is checking Grady out!

The Henderson Family said...

What a sweet little girl! She is so so so cute! Congratulations. We can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and love her name! Welcome to parenthood - it's an adventure! Thanks for the wonderful news and congratulations!

Anna said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you all! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures of her and meet her sometime soon! So glad that you are all doing well!

Anonymous said...

Finally!

Congrats to you and Grady! Rob and I are so happy for you!

Severe Weather said...

We're so thrilled for you!! Congratulations...and try to get some sleep!

danellen said...

Congratulations, Melissa & Grady!
The picture is so cute of Delia looking at Grady. I'm glad all your waiting is now over. I'm looking forward to meeting your sweet daughter!
love, danellen

Truman said...

Congrats!!! Glad to hear mommy and baby are doing well. Can't wait to meet Delia.

Truman and Mary

Wilson said...

congratulations, guys!. Little girls are such a blessing!