Thursday, January 24, 2008

More pictures of Delia

Smoochie, smoochie


Who needs a crib?


Mommy's swaddling skills are getting better, but I can still wiggle free.


Here is a picture for those of you that check this page just for updates on Buddy...or Curtis.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Curtis is a purty man!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya know, Buddy and Curtis kind of resemble each other!! Oh, and Happy Birthday, Curtis, a few days late!

Lynette said...

Delia is beautiful. Aah, the art of swaddling. Madison and I struggled a while, but the kiddopotamus swaddler made our lives much easier....we now own 3 so we always have one clean for our spitter-upper. Y'all did great work:)Have fun!

Marissa said...

She is such a cutie! I love the name too. I know you two must be exhausted but I love the photos, keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Melissa! She is beautiful! I'm sure you are happy to not be pregnant anymore! Buddy is adorable as well!