Monday, January 21, 2008

First days at home

"First a bath, followed by lotion? Don't they know it is FREEZING in here?"


Recovering nicely from bath time.


"Miller told me that this is the person to see about cookies and toys."


"Just hangin' out in the crib, or bassinet, or whatever this thing is called. Think y'all could find any more pink stuff?"


Miller and Buddy are learning to keep each other warm. They look only slightly bitter about this new arrangement.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preciousness!! Absolute preciousness!!!!!

AJ said...

Congratulations! Brightest Blessings and Warmest Wishes! I am so happy for y'all!

PolkaOnTheBanjo said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Dr. Yasmine Kalkstein said...

congratulations!! she looks great!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

so sweet!!!!!! i can't wait to meet this cutie! r

Robin Stevens said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet her and hog all of her snuggles!

Erica said...

She has the cutest face! I love her! I hope that we can come see y'all when I come down in February!

Much love to the whole family!

Anna said...

She is so pretty! I love the pictures!! Hope your week has gone well! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey its Anna's mentally unstable cousin! I am sooo excited you finally had a little bundle of joy!! She is just too precious and I love the name!!!! Hope yall are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, melissa!
she is so cute!!