Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fun with Delia

Hanging out on my Boppy.

Not far from naptime...

This bassinet is soooo fun!

I am not much bigger than my Build-A-Bunny!

Mmm... this ear tastes like spit up.

Delia and the boys.

Delia slept 6 hours last night! Amazing! Some of my new mom friends and I have been trying to remember to pray for each other while we are up during the middle of the night. What else are you going to do for an hour at 3am? Thank you girls! It is working!

We are planning Delia's first road trip this weekend to Vicksburg to meet the great-grandmas. I am making a list of all the baby necessities that we need to take and I think we may need a U-Haul trailer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!!! I know that she will make the trip just fine!! I am so glad that I have gotten to meet her already!!!!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

Yes, it feels like you are packing up house and home to travel with an infant. Alex is 5 mos and we still have a ton that we travel with. enjoy!