Saturday, July 12, 2008

Visit from Aunt Chris & Uncle Rodney

To: Grandaddy
From: Your sister
"I got your baby!!"

Aunt Chris and Uncle Rodney are visiting from Denver and we went out to a great new restaurant in downtown Starkville called Restaurant Tyler. We had sweet potato creme brulee and it made me so happy. Delia usually goes to bed at 8:30pm, but she had a really long nap this morning and took her last bottle later than usual. I don't know if those were factors, but she stayed up, happy and entertained, until about 11:00pm! Almost everyone in the restaurant came over to see her, pat her, pinch her, or squeeze her. She was so good and even sang to us after dinner.
All dressed up to go to dinner!

Stealing sugar

Delia likes to lick the condensation off cold glasses, and Uncle Rodney always has a cold glass.

"CRAZY BABY! I AM UP WAY PAST MY BEDTIME!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell that mean old woman to turn loose of my baby!!!!!

The Grandaddy