Check out Little Wes's site to see pictures from Delia and Wesley's escapades while Grady and I were at the beach (Aug 21 entry): http://www.littlewes.blogspot.com/
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check out Little Wes's site to see pictures from Delia and Wesley's escapades while Grady and I were at the beach (Aug 21 entry): http://www.littlewes.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Melissa, I just got finished reading and looking at all of the pictures on your blog. The entire time I kept thinking how blessed we are to have our kids grow up together. Delia is so precious, and Jack is lucky to already have a friend who will be raised in the church like him. I pray every day that God will give him Christian friends as he grows, and I just wanted you to know how thankful we are for y'all, too. God certainly is good!
Amy
Post a Comment