Since you are in Baton Rouge chasing the hurricane, I didn't want you to miss out on what I have been doing this weekend:
Saturday morning, I got up early and went for a stroll in my jammies with Mommy. It was nice and cool - 72 degrees! After breakfast we went downtown and made a quick appearance at the Farmer's market and I petted Brian Kelley's 120-lb. lab.
After that we strolled on down to Dandy Doodlez to finish some pottery that we started painting when Aunt Jennifer was here. Not really sure what I was supposed to do, so I took a nap.
Then we went to Kroger and got some groceries, and I got to ride in the cart for the first time without the baby carrier! Awesome!
That night we went to Ryan and Brandy's house to watch my very first Mississippi State game! I pooped my first M-State outift, but luckily Mommy brought an extra.
This morning Mommy and I both woke up coughing pretty bad, so we didn't go to church because we didn't want to give our crud to the congregation and the nursery. But by this afternoon, I was so tired of my same old toys that we went next door to Neal and Shannon's pool and put our feet in.
My bathing suit didn't make it back from the Southaven trip, so I went naked! Weeee!Come home soon and be careful!!



1 comment:
love the pics. so cute... sounds like she doesn't have teeth yet. alex didn't get her first until she was 10 months old! she can gum down just about anything i feed her though. i was scared to give some solids at first because of it, but tried and she manages well. have fun!
Post a Comment