Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sitting Up Everywhere

Big girl in her high chair! She likes every baby food we give her, whether it's squash, sweet potatoes, peas, bananas, or green beans. We have not tried meats yet - something about turkey in a jar is unsettling.

No teeth yet, but with all the drool that has been pouring out of that mouth, I don't think it will be much longer.

She likes sitting up and splashing in the tub after we've gotten her all clean, which takes less time than you'd think with all those cracks and crevices.

And she is big enough to sit up and ride facing forward in her stroller now without the car seat/carrier! Just in time, since 18 lbs of baby + 10 lb car seat/carrier = Mommy feeling like a pack mule.

2 comments:

Erica said...

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!

CAN'T. HANDLE. IT.

Lynette said...

Those eyes are just gorgeous. And I don't know if I could ever resist kissing and pinching those cheeks all day long. Just beautiful!!