Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Big Weekend, Sick Baby

This week we have been busy taking care of Delia. She had some fever over the weekend, so I took her to the doctor on Monday. She had a double ear infection, so we got some antibiotics. By Tuesday afternoon, she had developed an itchy rash all over her forehead and belly. So we went back on Wednesday and got a different antibiotic. She was never very fussy, and her doctor said she was just too sweet to tell us her ears were hurting. So in all of these pictures, she is sick, but still being her sweet self. She is feeling much better now and most of her congestion is gone.

Our friends Erica and Fuzzy visited us last Friday night on their way back to Chicago.

They got lots of Delia lovin' to last them until their next visit.

Dixon family photo

Saturday morning we went to our mom's group at Carmen's house, where we got to see lots of friends, play with lots of toys, and eat cheesecake at 10am!

There were so many babies!

Delia and Amelia!

GOOOOO STATE! GO STATE!

Our friends Bryan, Christine, Jake, Truman, and Mary came up for last week's tailgate. The weather was a lot hotter than the last tailgate and Delia was not doing well with the heat. So she and I skipped the game and strolled back to Carmen and Amelia's house and watched it on TV.

The girls had a good time playing while Auburn and MSU each did their best to give the game away. This weekend Delia and I are off to Vicksburg to celebrate Nana's birthday! Grady leaves on Sunday for a conference in Japan!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I dunno...I'm already jonesin for some more Delia time...

Poor little thing! Being so sick and all.

I loved seeing y'all! I miss you!