Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ear infection

Delia has had a double ear infection for two weeks now. Of course, her parents just figured it was allergies or a cold causing her nose to be so stopped up. She finally developed a fever over the weekend so we took her to the doctor. She never really acted like she felt bad until the last couple of days, when she had fever. However, looking back, she was clearly not herself. The video below was her typical mood over the last couple weeks...happy, but tired and hoarse. She would rarely giggle and wiggle, but she often had these "Beavis" laughs that cracked us up.

I don't know about this "meat" in a jar.


After a couple days of medicine, including some that she was allergic to, Delia is feeling much better. Evidence is provided below.


Bedtime? Are you kidding me? It is time to WIGGLE and WAVE!



Mommy and Daddy love when I do this. I think they are kinda simple.

No comments: