
OK - maybe Delia SHOULD be a baby model. This was taken after church last Sunday. Thank you Nolan cousins for the beautiful dress!

Amelia got baptized last Sunday and we took the pictures!

"And after I get baptized, we're going to go out to lunch, and it's going to be soooo great!"

Like a pretty little cream puff!

Mamas and babies! I don't know how long I'm going to be able to heft Delia around. She weighs about 26 lbs now! That's heavier than one of those giant bags of dog food. Ooof.

Grady had a class all day Saturday, so we just bummed around the neighborhood. That morning we went for a stroll, then walked over and had coffee and banana bread on the patio at our neighbors', Tom and Barb's house. After nap time and lunch, we walked down to Dr. Wax's house. He has a big pile of pea gravel that Delia likes to scoop up and dump out.

"See how they stick to my hands?"

"Hmm. Scooped, now what?"

After that, we walked through the woods behind our house to the cow pasture and there were cows everywhere! I was carrying Delia, so I didn't get any pictures, but she was mooing at all of them. We cooled off with a cup of ice (one of Delia's favorite things) when we got back. It's funny because Grady used to always say that the only treats our kids would be allowed to have were "water pops. " :(

Sunday morning she wanted to sit in the big chair for breakfast!

What is sweeter than this? She won't be able to fit in that crib much longer...

Hard to believe she ever slept in a little baby swing!
No comments:
Post a Comment