Monday, September 7, 2009

Who Let the Dawgs Out?

"What was that? The Bulldogs completed a pass?"

"What? They scored a touchdown??"
That's right, it's that time of year again. The time when we consume insane amounts of food and drink and wear maroon from head to toe, in the hopes that the gods of football will smile down on our beat-down Bulldogs and the fans that cheer them on.

Wes, Jennifer, and Wesley came to stay with us for the weekend! The babies got up at 6am Saturday morning, ready for breakfast and play time.

First, we had to make a quick trip to town to get new MSU outfits!

Early tailgate this weekend. We were there by around 11:00am. This year we are trying out the College of Arts & Sciences tailgate. Free food and drink, and all we have to do is sign Grady up for the tailgate committee! His job this week was to pick up the beer. No setting up the tent and grill the night before, no cooking the night before, no packing everything up (and always forgetting something) - it was great!

Wearing an Arts & Science polo shirt is also part of the deal. Lookin' good!

"Mmmm cheese."

"Mmmm beans!

"MMMM beans!"

"MMMM BEANS!!!!!!"

Passed out Wesley. That boy can sleep anywhere!

Our friends Truman and Mary came up from Jackson for the game!

Before the game, Jennifer and I ran the babies home to a babysitter. I snapped these pictures quickly before we hurried back to campus, only to sit in traffic for a good 45 min. I am not one of those moms who thinks my baby should be a baby model, but I think this picture should be in the MSU apparel catalog... stay tuned.

Wesley and Delia Aug. 2009

Delia and Wesley Aug. 2008


As soon as the players ran out onto the field, it started to pour down rain and the officials called a rain delay due to lightning. I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but we are DRENCHED. MSU beat Jackson State 45-7!

Sunday morning: 2 mouthfuls of Cheerios

Riding in the wagon, but not too happy about it.

Happier once the neighborhood dogs joined us!

"Here comes one now!"

"I love dogs!!!"

1 comment:

Mindi Ma said...

Melissa! I love the pics! I think your baby could be a model and I love her outfit!