
I decided that throwing a 2-year old birthday party did not sound fun to me, so I wanted to do something else that would be just as special for Delia's birthday. I REALLY wanted to take her to the zoo because she loves animals so much, but the closest thing to us is the
Tupelo Buffalo Park. It sounds fun (I mean, they have modified school buses with tractor tires!), but I just wasn't sold on it. We thought about the
Tuscaloosa Children's Museum, but Delia's birthday coincided with the Alabama National Championship celebration, so that idea was out for sure. Then Grady's family in Little Rock invited us to help them get moved in to their new house by taking about 8 boxes of Baby Gap clothes and Pottery Barn bedding hand me downs, plus a toddler bed. So Little Rock it was! And they have a zoo! Happy Birthday Delia!

This girl had a BLAST with her cousins. Aubrey is 3, Regan is 6 and Emily is 9. In this picture they were playing hide and seek.

Delia hanging out in a tree with help from Daddy.

Regan in a tree!

Aubrey in a tree!

Running wild!

The girls had a great play room which we spent a lot of time in.

Emily showed Delia how to use their toy camera, so Delia took my picture while I was taking hers.

The playroom even had a built in "concession stand" as Uncle John called it.

Aubrey takes our order and brings out drinks!

This is the playhouse where Delia and Aubrey would hide out.

Delia would say "Come on Mama!"

Cutie pie Regan helping unpack boxes.
No comments:
Post a Comment