Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Day

We spent Christmas Day at our house with Nana and Papa. Forgot to get a family photo, but they are moving back to MS this month (finally!), so we will get some new pictures soon, I'm sure! Uncle Gerald and Aunt Sarah got flooded into Little Rock on Christmas Eve, but they made it to our house by 2:00 Christmas Day. We had grilled pork stuffed with duck and Sarah made eggnog cupcakes!

Delia got this sweet sweater dress and fur vest from cousins Hannah and Rachel.


"Here's my 'over the shoulder' pose."

"Hey!"

"How do you like this face, Mama?"

"Will you stop taking pictures if I do this??"

Not too dressed up to throw the ball for the dogs.

OK, NOW we're dressed up. Thanks to Nana for the princess dress up set. Delia also got a tea set and grocery buggy full of plastic groceries that she loves.

I can't believe we didn't have a copy of Goodnight Moon before we got one this Christmas! Pictures of Wesley's birthday party coming next!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Lewis does not appreciate Delia's new vest :(

I tried to explain to him that it is all in the name of fashion.