Delia and I got home before Melissa today, so we were taking our time at dinner and talking about all sorts of stuff. Eventually, I decided to pick up the camera because she was on a roll.
I knew all of this was going on last night, but I kept my distance. Sounded like it was between the two of them. This was the first time I heard Delia's side of the story.
Just some natural questions about all the stresses in her life.
Ouch. That was below the belt. Whether it was a request or a prediction, I am sure it was simply due to the fact that I picked up Delia from Melissa's office just an hour or so prior to this.
I knew all of this was going on last night, but I kept my distance. Sounded like it was between the two of them. This was the first time I heard Delia's side of the story.
Just some natural questions about all the stresses in her life.
Ouch. That was below the belt. Whether it was a request or a prediction, I am sure it was simply due to the fact that I picked up Delia from Melissa's office just an hour or so prior to this.
2 comments:
Yes I am too going to the backet-gong game!
That is so precious I just want to melt. What a little talker she is!!! Smart, smart little girl!
Tricia
Post a Comment