Our neighbor Cherie gave Delia some adorable bunny slippers on Sunday. She loves them and wore them to school on Monday. All day. I meant to put her real shoes in her bag, but I forgot. This picture is at our friend Craig's birthday party that evening. We practiced hunting Easter eggs this weekend and Delia just squealed when she found the first one in between the couch cushions. Maybe one day it will stop raining and warm up and we can hunt them outside without putting on our waders.Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Easter's on it's Way
Our neighbor Cherie gave Delia some adorable bunny slippers on Sunday. She loves them and wore them to school on Monday. All day. I meant to put her real shoes in her bag, but I forgot. This picture is at our friend Craig's birthday party that evening. We practiced hunting Easter eggs this weekend and Delia just squealed when she found the first one in between the couch cushions. Maybe one day it will stop raining and warm up and we can hunt them outside without putting on our waders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the slippers/shoes
Post a Comment