CDAF is always a fun weekend in Starkville, with attendance up around 30,000 people. Artists, street food, and stuff for kids. This was also in April. One day, I will be blogging about things as they happen. For now, Grady is out of town again for 10 days and 2 of my employees are out on their honeymoon, so we're making it the best we can!
Delia really liked the macaroni necklace station. As we sat there together threading beads and noodles, she said "This is FUN!" and I thought, "It's a good day when those words come out of my baby's mouth."
Mom's eye view.
Delia with some Italian ice. What a cultured child. I don't even know what Italian ice is.
We got little man out of his stroller a few times to cool off and he did great. He is 5 months old here.
No comments:
Post a Comment