Monday, June 6, 2011

Trip to Vburg in April

What is this? Cracker Barrel? Nope - it's Mama and Daddy's new house - their dream house that they built on the same lot where Gerald and I grew up. Where's the old cement block house that we lived in for 20+ years? Umm.... bulldozed, burned, then shoved in a hole. "No offense, old house, there just wasn't room for the 11' x 40' screened-in back porch with you there!" Do they miss it? I don't think so.

Brooks is 5 months old here. He cut his first tooth just shy of 6 months.

In jammies, thinking about bedtime...

Wesley just happened to be in Vicksburg that weekend, so he and Delia got some good playtime in!

No, they are not in Time Out, they are counting for Hide and Seek.

There was a huge field of red clover in front of the house where the kids ran wild.






Handsome man!

Gerald and Sarah made the trip from Arkansas. Now when we stay, everyone has their own bedroom and bathroom!
That makes everyone happy happy!

2 comments:

Erica said...

NO WAY that is their house! Amazing! When I saw that first pic, my first thought was "where is there a Cracker Barrel with a screened in porch?" Then I saw your comment! Hilarious.

xoxo

Vanesha said...

I see some one is using the rule of thirds. Awesome composition, keep up the great work!